My Top 10 Favorite Films of 2013!

These are my Top 10 (personal) Favorite Films I've seen in theaters in the past year (2013). They are based on how much I loved the film, how many times I've seen them (whether in theaters or DVD...), and my own reviews of them (and ratings).

My Top 10 Favorite Films of 2013
(check out my Reviews of them. Click on the links to read them)

1. Man of Steel
2. The Hunger Games: Catching Fire
3. Iron Man 3
4. We're The Millers
5. The Heat
6. Lee Daniels' The Butler
7. The great Gatsby
8. Despicable Me 2
9. Oblivion
10. Oz The Great And Powerful

Also, since I forgot to post this here last year and remained in draft, I thought I'd include this related post here...

My Top 10 Favorite Films of 2012
(check out my Reviews of them. Click on the links to read them)

1. Jack Reacher
2. The Dark Knight Rises
3. The Avengers
4. Underworld: Awakening 3D
5. October Baby
6. The Hunger Games
7. Magic Mike
8. Skyfall
9. The Vow 
10. The Bourne Legacy

Honorable Mentions
Contraband
The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel
Wrath of the Titans
Taken 2
Flight

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Film Review: The Proposal

Celebrity Look-Alikes

Spanish Telenovelas

Film Review: Confessions of a Shopaholic

Foreign Films (Part 2)