Celebrity Look-Alikes

Is it just me? or are you seeing what I'm seeing? ... you know, doubles (or make that triple-doubles in the first set of doubles' pics below ...) or look-alikes among the following famous celebrities, some of them happen to be my favorite actors. These celebs are often mistaken looking like the other and vice versa. Some have actually either met or worked together, while others have yet to meet or cross paths. Don't they all look-alike?

Check out their pics below and see for yourself!

First of...


One was in Little Women,
the other was in Star Wars, and one was in Pride & Prejudice...
(all 3 have done period movies and were Oscar Nominees)

Winona Ryder
, Natalie Portman and Keira Knightley



Then...

One was in King Arthur (with Clive Owen)
and the other was in Closer (with Clive Owen)

Keira Knightley and Natalie Portman


One more thing...

They both appeared in Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace
where Keira appeared uncredited as Natalie's Queen Amidala's decoy...

[Trivia: In scenes where Padme and Queen Amidala appear together, Natalie Portman is Padme, while Keira Knightley is Sabe, one of the handmaidens disguised as the Queen.]



and...

One was in Autumn in New York and the other was in Love Actually
(neither has meet nor co-starred in films...though,
I'd love to see these two meet and play sisters or
mother/daughter in their next movies...in the near future).

Winona Ryder and Keira Knightley



Next ...

One is currently seen in Obsessed (and in Heroes)
and the other was last seen in
Resident Evil: Extinction (with...who else? Ali Larter, of course!)


Ali Larter and Milla Jovovich






so, yeah ...

They were last seen together
(and co-starring) in Resident Evil: Extinction (2007)


Updated 10/19/2010
Ali Larter and Milla Jovovich co-starred again in their new #1 hit (4th sequel to the RE films franchise), Resident Evil Afterlife 3D! (see new RE4 stills featuring Ali and Milla below...)

More Celeb Look-Alikes photos to be posted here soon! Stay tune!

Comments

Rachel said…
I totally agree with Natalie Portman and Keira Knightly. I have always thought that Keira was just an uglier version of Natalie, and am annoyed when she is in movies instead of Natalie. I didn't know about the Star Wars thing though, I didn't pay much attention to the new ones, despite being a mega-nerd about the old ones :)

I don't so much see Milla Jovovich and Ali Larter as looking the same though.
Rachel said…
I totally agree about Keira and Natalie, I have always said Keira is an uglier (neither are really ugly) version of Natalie. Somehow, despite being a mega-nerd about Star Wars I missed that they both were in it... I don't really like the new movies as much I guess that is my excuse.

I don't think Ali Larter and Milla Jovovich really look much alike though.
Rachel said…
I may have posted twice on accident, sorry :(

Popular posts from this blog

Film Review: The Proposal

Spanish Telenovelas

Film Review: Confessions of a Shopaholic

Foreign Films (Part 2)