My Top 10 Favorite Films of 2011

These are my Top 10 (personal) Favorite Films I've seen in theaters in the past year (2011). They are based on how much I loved the film, how many times I've seen them (whether in theaters or DVD...), and my own reviews of them (and ratings).

My Top 10 Favorite Films of 2011
(check out my Reviews of them. Click on the links to read them)



1. The Help 
2. Mission: Impossible - Ghost Protocol
3. Captain America
4. Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows
5. Immortals 3D  
6. The Adjustment Bureau   
7. Hanna  
8. X-Men: First Class
9. Johnny English Reborn
10. The Lincoln Lawyer

Honorable Mentions
Thor 
Barney's Version
The Muppets
The Three Musketeers 3D
Just Go With It
Sucker Punch
Jane Eyre
The Big Year

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Film Review: The Proposal

Celebrity Look-Alikes

Spanish Telenovelas

Film Review: Confessions of a Shopaholic

Foreign Films (Part 2)