Film Review: Thor

Thor (2011)
starring Chris Hemsworth, Natalie Portman, Anthony Hopkins, and Rene Russo

Watch the trailer for Thor
(source: )

When I went to see this film, I've only seen the trailer and didn't know much about it. So, I didn't know what to expect. I wasn't even sure if I wanted to see it, but I was curious and of course, with Natalie Portman in it and after hearing good reviews about it, I went to see this film. I must say, I'm glad I did because I was pleasantly surprised that it was pretty good. Though, it was a lil' slow at the beginning, but once the story progressed, it got better and better. The story was very well written. Great direction by Kenneth Branagh! The cast were pretty good as well including Chris Hemsworth who played the title role, Thor. Natalie Portman played the Scientist Jane Forster (love interest of Thor) was good here as well. Anthony Hopkins was great as usual. Nice to see Rene Russo in this film, even in a small role. It's been a while since I have seen her in the big screen. The rest of the cast were just as good! There were some humor along the way too to keep me watching and entertained.

Overall, Thor was a lot of fun to watch and it was pretty good. I enjoyed watching it. I recommend you see it, if you haven't yet. Great movie!

My Thor Film Rating: ! (9.5/10; A)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Film Review: The Proposal

Spanish Telenovelas

Celebrity Look-Alikes

Film Review: Confessions of a Shopaholic

Foreign Films (Part 2)