My Top 10 Favorite Films of 2009

These are my Top 10 (personal) Favorite Films I've seen in theaters in the past year (2009). They are based on how much I loved the film, how many times I've seen them (whether in theaters or dvd...), and my own reviews of them (and ratings).

My Top 10 Favorite Films of 2009
(check out my Reviews of them. Click on the links to read them)



1. Confessions of a Shopaholic 
2. The Young Victoria
3. The Proposal
4. The Blind Side
5. Precious: Based on a novel Push by Sapphire
6. An Education
7. X-Men Origins: Wolverine
8. Sherlock Holmes
9.The Time Traveler's Wife 
10. Terminator Salvation

Honorable Mentions
This Is It
Surrogates
Julie & Julia
The Twilight Saga: New Moon
Night at the Museum 2: Battle of the Smithsonian
Obsessed

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Film Review: The Proposal

Spanish Telenovelas

Celebrity Look-Alikes

Film Review: Confessions of a Shopaholic

Foreign Films (Part 2)