My Top 10 Favorite Films of 2014

These are my Top 10 (personal) Favorite Films I've seen in theaters (and on DVD* and Netflix) in the past year (2014). They are based on how much I loved the film, how many times I've seen them (whether in theaters or DVD...), and my own reviews of them (and ratings).

My Top 10 Favorite Films of 2014
(check out my Reviews on some of them. Click on the links to read them)

1. Gone Girl
2. The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 1
3. Belle
4. Heaven Is For Real
5. Son of God
6. The Edge of Tomorrow
7. Captain America: The Winter Soldier
8. Maleficent*
9. The Lego Movie*
10. Jack Ryan: Shadow Recruit

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Film Review: The Proposal

Celebrity Look-Alikes

Spanish Telenovelas

Film Review: Confessions of a Shopaholic

Foreign Films (Part 2)