My Favorite Actresses

Like my previous Favorite Actors post, I have so many favorite actresses too (both from tv and films)...I thought I'd list them here as well.My favorites are... (in no particular order)

With the movies (I'll only post 1 for each as there are too many that I love to watch from each one of them, lol) I thought they were amazing at to watch ...


Favorite Actresses

Julia Roberts - Erin Brockovich
Sandra Bullock - The Proposal
Renee Zellwegger - Chicago
Nicole Kidman - The Others
Jennifer Aniston - Friends (TV)
Teri Hatcher - Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman (TV)
Erica Durance - Smallville (TV)
Keira Knightley - Pride & Prejudice (2005)
Natalie Portman - Where The Heart Is
Kate Bosworth - Superman Returns
Julia Stiles - The Prince & Me
Eliza Dushku - Tru Calling (TV)
Hilary Swank - Freedom Writers
Reese Witherspoon - Legally Blonde
Sarah Michelle Gellar - Buffy (TV)
Shannen Doherty - Charmed (TV)
Winona Ryder - Autumn In New York
Diane Lane - Tuscan Under The Sun
Ashley Judd - Double Jeopardy
Renee Russo - Ransom
Jennifer Garner - 13 Going on 30
Katherine Heigl - Love Comes Softly
Kerri Russell - The Magic of Ordinary Days
Rachel McAdams - Red Eye
Anne Hatthaway - Becoming Jane
Preity Zinta - Dil Hai Tumhaara (My Heart Is Yours)
Aishwarya Rai - Bride & Prejudice
Ali Larter - Marigold
Amy Adams - Enchanted
Isla Fisher - Confessions of a Shopaholic

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Film Review: The Proposal

Spanish Telenovelas

Celebrity Look-Alikes

Film Review: Confessions of a Shopaholic

Foreign Films (Part 2)