My Favorite Actors

I have so many favorite actors (both from tv and films)...I thought I'd list them here.

My favorites are... (in no particular order)

With the movies (I'll only post 1 for each as there are too many that I love to watch from each one of them, lol) I thought they were amazing at to watch ...


Favorite Actors
Johnny Depp - Nick of Time
George Clooney - One Fine Day
Jim Caviezel - The Passion of the Christ
Christian Bale - Batman Begins
Joaquin Phoenix - Walk The Line
Dean Cain - Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman (TV)
Tom Welling - Smallville (TV)
Paul Walker - The Skulls
Tom Cruise - The Firm
Mel Gibson - Braveheart
James Franco - James Dean (TV Movie)
Keanu Reeves - The Matrix
Denzel Washington - Glory
Matthew Macfadyen - Pride & Prejudice (2005)
Wentworth Miller - Prison Break (TV)
Brandon Routh - Superman Returns
James Marsden - 27 Dresses
Richard Gere - An Officer and a Gentleman
Bruce Willis - The Sixth Sense
Channing Tatum - Step Up
Heath Ledger (RIP) - The Dark Knight
Ben Affleck - The Sum of all Fears
Matt Damon - Bourne Ultimatum
Will Smith - The Pursuit of Happyness
Saif Ali Khan - Salaam Namaste
Hugh Jackman - X-Men Origins: Wolverine
Ryan Reynolds - The Proposal

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Film Review: The Proposal

Spanish Telenovelas

Celebrity Look-Alikes

Film Review: Confessions of a Shopaholic

Foreign Films (Part 2)