My Top 10 favorite OTP/Romantic On-Screen pairings

My favorite Romantic On-Screen pairings
I am updating my first post about my favorite OTP/Romantic On-screen pairings as It's been six years since I last posted the previous one here. I have changed the order, eliminated a few pairs (that were my favorite back then, but not so much now...), and added a few new ones that I currently love and thought were much better romantic pairings.

These are 10 of my all-time favorite Romantic On-Screen Couples (TV & Films). They all have these things in common that make their timeless romances. Not only that these OTPs (One True Pairs) all have undeniable chemistry, the banter, and flirting that made them fun, lovable, appealing, sizzling, and romantic to watch on-screen (big or small), but the love team couples also have loved, endured, sacrificed, struggled, remained loyal and faithful to each other, and have been there for each other through good and bad times...all in the name of LOVE. Not too mention, all the beautiful and picture perfect pairing actors who beautifully portrayed their iconic pairing characters made the best and most romantic fictional couples to watch on-screen.

Here's my newly updated top 10 favorite OTP/Romantic On-screen couples...

1. Elizabeth Bennet & Fitzwilliam Darcy (Pride & Prejudice)

2. Lois Lane & Clark Kent/Superman (Lois & Clark/Smallville/Man of Steel)

3. Margaret Hale & John Thornton (North & South)

4. Queen Victoria & Prince Albert (The Young Victoria)

5. Ally Hamilton & Noah Calhoun (The Notebook)

6. Alicia Alarcon & Julio Olmedo (Grand Hotel)

7. Gong Ah Jung & Hyun Ki Joon (Lie To Me)

8. Lee Jae Ha & Kim Hang Ah (The King 2 Hearts

9. Zaara Hayaat Khan & Veer Pratap Singh (Veer-Zaara)

10. Dido Elizabeth Belle Lindsay & John Davinier (Belle)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Film Review: The Proposal

Spanish Telenovelas

Celebrity Look-Alikes

Film Review: Confessions of a Shopaholic

Foreign Films (Part 2)