Film Review: The Cold Light Of Day

The Cold Light Of Day (2012)
starring Henry Cavill, Sigourney Weaver, and Bruce Willis

Watch the trailer below...

(source: MovieclipsCOMINGSOON)
Synopsis
After his family is kidnapped during their sailing trip in Spain, a young Wall Street trader is confronted by the people responsible: intelligence agents looking to recover a mysterious briefcase.


I saw this film last September and almost forgot about it...that's how lackluster this film was. It was just an okay, typical, and forgettable action-crime film. I must admit the main reason I went to see this film was because of Henry Cavill and Bruce Willis. I got excited when I heard they were co-starring in this film together. Not too mention, they were playing father and son, but unfortunately, neither one could save this mediocre film. While I enjoyed watching Henry and Bruce in this film and thought they did good in their scenes and acting, but the film itself as a whole was just not good enough. It was just okay and nothing interesting nor memorable to talk about.

Overall, I thought this movie was alright. It was not the worst film I've seen, but it's not a movie I would watch again, unfortunately, even with Henry Cavill and Bruce Willis on it.

My The Cold Light of Day rating: ! (4/10; D+)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Film Review: The Proposal

Celebrity Look-Alikes

Spanish Telenovelas

Film Review: Confessions of a Shopaholic

Foreign Films (Part 2)