Film Review: Tangled

starring (voices by): Mandy Moore, Zachary Levi, Donna Murphy

Watch the trailer below!
 
(source: trailers)

I was pleasantly surprised how great, fun, entertaining, and enjoyable Tangled (aka Rapunzel), the latest Disney animated film was when I saw it last Thanksgiving. It's been a while since Disney made a Princess animated film (ie. Alladin, Mulan, Beauty and the Beast, Snow white, Cinderella, etc.) that was really, really good as Tangled and that everyone loved and enjoyed watching from younger kids to adults (basically the general audience). It's a fun and entertaining movie for the entire family.


My two younger nieces (ages 4 and 7) loved and enjoyed watching this movie as much as my eldest sister and I did (and we're adults, lol). They love reenacting scenes from the movie especially the scene where Mother Grothel would be calling Rapunzel from down the tower to let down her hair. My youngest neice loved playing Mother Grothel and say, "Rapunzel, let down your hairrrrrrr!" (she'd say it like the mother's voice from the movie, lol) and my older niece would be Rapunzel and say, "Coming Mother." And they'd both laugh, Hahaha!!! This sure was a very funny movie. Great casting for the voice of Rapunzel. Mandy Moore was fantastic as both the voice and singing voice of Rapunzel. Both her vocals: singing and speaking voices fits perfectly for Rapunzel. Zachary Levi (NBC's Chuck) did great too as the voice of  Flynn Rider. He was funny and sings too. 

Overall, I thought Tangled was awesome, terrific, fun, entertaining, funny, and a lot of fun to watch. Definitely, a family-friendly film for everyone. Go see it, if you haven't already. I highly recommend you see it (either on regular screens or 3D)!

My Tangled Film Rating: ! (10/10; A+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Film Review: The Proposal

Celebrity Look-Alikes

Spanish Telenovelas

Film Review: Confessions of a Shopaholic

Foreign Films (Part 2)