Film Review: Resident Evil Afterlife 3D

Starring: Millia Jovovich, Ali Larter, Wentworth Miller

Watch the trailer for Resident Evil Afterlife 3D

      
(source: hollywoodstreams




The 4th Resident Evil movie, Resident Evil Afterlife in 3D was great! I loved and enjoyed watching it more than the first three previous RE movies. The best thing about this 4th movie from the RE franchise is that, it had lots of action and the three main lead characters/actors I love and enjoyed watching in this film. They were a team too, Milla Jovovich as Alice, Ali Larter as Claire Redfield, and Wentworth Miller as Chris Redfield, and were just fun to watch. I also didn't mind that there weren't much zombie action. There were some and they were plenty and not too much and overdone. I love all the action sequences with Alice and her clones, Claire fighting the huge axe man, and Chris helping the kick ass girls.

Overall, I thought RE4 in 3D was awesome. I saw it twice in theaters and recently got my copy of the Blu-ray disc. I just loved and enjoyed watching it 3D or not. Loved the visuals and music too. It was just fun and entertaining to watch. Also, I love that one of my favorite characters Claire Redfield was back and she had more to do in this one than the previous RE film. Likewise with the addition of Wentworth Miller as Claire's brother Chris Redfield. Love Milla, Ali, and Wentworth as a team in this movie! A must-see RE movie sequel for those of you who are fans of these actors and RE francise.

My Resident Evil Afterlife 3D Film Rating: ! (9.5/10; A)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Film Review: The Proposal

Celebrity Look-Alikes

Spanish Telenovelas

Film Review: Confessions of a Shopaholic

Foreign Films (Part 2)