Film Review: Prince of Persia

Prince of Persia (2010)

Starring: Jake Gyllenhaal, Gemma Arterton

Watch the trailer for Prince of Persia

I thought this movie was great! Loved it from beginning to end! Jake Gyllenhaal was easy on the eyes (not too mention he has that sexy six-pack abs in this film! What's not to love? lol) and Gemma Arterton was very pretty here and pretty good. Love her quick wit and feisty-ness here and her banter with Jake's Dastan here. He is witty and sarcastic himself, lol. They were very good together. The film kinda reminded me of The Mummy movies though, but I didn't mind. I love this type of action/adventure type of film especially when you're enjoying watching it on the edge of your seat and don't know what's going on and what's going to happen next. It's much more fun watching it, and this film was certainly was. I kept wondering what was going to happen next. I was so focused into it from beginning to end, lol. The action...plenty of it, was fast pace and kept me on the edge of my seat. Jake G. and Gemma A., like I said... were just pretty good together in this film as the Prince (Prince Dastan) and Princess (Princess Tamina), who unlikely team up and eventually fall in love. The rest of the cast including Ben Kingsley and Alfred Molina were really good too. They balanced out the main cast.

Overall, I thought this film was just great and was worth watching. I loved and enjoyed watching it. I even saw this movie twice now...and still loved it! I highly recommend you see this, if you haven't already. Go see it!

My Prince of Persia Film Rating: ! (10/10; A+)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Film Review: The Proposal

Spanish Telenovelas

Celebrity Look-Alikes

Film Review: Confessions of a Shopaholic

Foreign Films (Part 2)