Film Review: Iron Man 2

Iron Man 2 (2010)

starring: Robert Downey Jr., Gwyneth Paltrow

Watch the trailer for Iron Man 2
[source: TrailerCommunity]

I thought Iron Man 2 was pretty good and as equally good as the first one. Robert Downey Jr, as usual, was great as billionaire Tony Stark as does Gwyneth Paltrow and even Scarlett Johannsen. Mickey Rourke, on the other hand, was badass as the villain especially when he used that lightning wire to try and kill Tony at a car race in Paris. That was an awesome scene! There were plenty of action, some funny lines/humor here and there, and the pacing was neither too fast nor too slow, in my viewing. It just keeps you entertain and will have you on the edge of your seat. Though I missed Terrence Howard, who was replaced by Don Cheadle in this sequel. DC was good here, but TH was the one I got used to watching for that character that DC is now playing. Other than that, this film was very good.

Overall, It was great and was worth watching. I loved and enjoyed it as much as I did the first one. I highly recommend this for anyone who loves action and comic book adapted films...especially those who loved the first one.

My Iron Man 2 Film Rating: ! (9.5/10; A)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Film Review: The Proposal

Celebrity Look-Alikes

Spanish Telenovelas

Film Review: Confessions of a Shopaholic

Foreign Films (Part 2)