Film Review: Alice in Wonderland

Alice in Wonderland (2010)

starring: Johnny Depp, Helena Bonham Carter, Anne Hathaway


Watch the trailer for Alice in Wonderland below:
     

[source:WaltDisneyStudiosIE
]

I thought this film was great! It was the first film I saw on iMax 3D!!! Loved it! It was fun to see this movie as I didn't know what it was about and what to expect. It had me wondering what was going to happen next. Yeah, I know...and admit that I've never seen or read the previous TV/Film adaptations of Alice in Wonderland nor read the books. I've only heard the title and that it was a popular children's book...so it was fun watching this film and knowing/hearing about it as I watch along. The cast were great especially the newcomer actress Mia Wasikowska, who played the title character, Alice. Johnny Depp was hilarious as "Mad Hatter", Anne Hathaway was good too and ghostly looking as the "White Queen", and Helena Bonham Carter was pretty good and funny as the villain "Red Queen" and sister to AH's White Queen.

Overall, Alice in Wonderland was a great film. A fun, family movie where you can bring everyone (family and friends) along to see it with you. It was great seeing it on iMax 3D too. I loved and enjoyed watching it. I highly recommend you see this, if you haven't yet. It is now available on DVD and Blu-ray for you to either buy or rent or netflix.

My Alice in Wonderland Film Rating: ! (10/10; A+)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Film Review: The Proposal

Celebrity Look-Alikes

Spanish Telenovelas

Film Review: Confessions of a Shopaholic

Foreign Films (Part 2)