Top 10 Favorite Romantic Comedy Films

My Top 10 Favorite Romantic Comedy Films


These were the romantic comedy films that made me laugh, fall in love, happy, and in tears all at the same time. I just loved and enjoyed watching the following movies. Even in my repeated viewings of them, they still managed to make me laugh, cry, and just made me fall in love with the main characters a lot. So, I'd say, these were my top 10 favorite romantic comedy films of all time (at the moment...the order could change...who knows?). The rest maybe honorable mentions, but they were still romantic and funny, of course. And there were too many more to name, so those were the only ones that come to mind. I'm sure I left out a lot on my honorable mentioned list, but I just posted them under many, many more, lol!

1. Pride & Prejudice




2. The Proposal


3. Confessions of a Shopaholic


4. Bridget Jones Diary


5. Bridget Jones: The Edge of Reason


6. 13 Going 30



7. My Best Friend's Wedding


8. 10 Things I Hate About You


9. A Knight's Tale


10. The Prince & Me

Honorable Mentions:

Marigold
Just Like Heaven
When Harry Met Sally
Salaam Namaste
Kal Ho Naa Ho
She's The Man
50 First Dates
Never Been Kissed
Maid of Honor
Sweet Home Alabama
Love Potion #9
While You Were Sleeping
Two Week's Notice
Nothing Hill
Love Actually
Father of The Bride
Picture Perfect
Legally Blonde
How To Lose A Guy In 10 Days
Raising Helen
Sweet Home Alabama
My Big Fat Greek Wedding
Pretty Woman
My Best Friend's Wedding
The Wedding Planner
Jerry Maguire
The Princess Bride
Mamma Mia!
Bend It Like Beckham
Bride & Prejudice
Ghosts of Girlfriend's Past

and many more...!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Film Review: The Proposal

Spanish Telenovelas

Celebrity Look-Alikes

Film Review: Confessions of a Shopaholic

Foreign Films (Part 2)