Top 10 Favorite Comedy Films

My Top 10 Favorite Comedy Films

These were the comedy films that made me laughed out loud. I just loved and enjoyed watching the following movies. Even in my repeated viewings of them, they still managed to make me laugh a lot. So, I'd say, these were my top 10 favorite comedy films of all time. The rest maybe honorable mentions, but they were still funny, of course. And there were too many more to name, so those were the only ones that come to mind. I'm sure I left out a lot on my honorable mentioned list, but I just posted them under many, many more, lol!


Honorable Mentions:

Big Daddy
The Wedding Singer
Guess Who
Just Friends
The House Bunny
National Lampoon's European Vacation
National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation
Ace Ventura Pet Detective
She's The Man
Mean Girls
Baby Mama
Scary Movies
White Chicks
Big Mama's House
Rush Hour 2 & 3
Freaky Friday
Cheaper By The Dozen 1 & 2

and many, many more!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Film Review: The Proposal

Celebrity Look-Alikes

Spanish Telenovelas

Film Review: Confessions of a Shopaholic

Foreign Films (Part 2)