My top 10 favorite MOVIES


~*~ My top 10 favorite MOVIES to watch of all time ~*~

These movies are from my DVD collection and tend to be my favorite ones to watch several times (than I care to count, lol). These were the movies that I just never get tired of viewing repeatedly and the ones that always made me smile, laugh, sad, and cry all at the same time. I highly recommend you see these movies, if you haven't yet.



*Honorable mentions

Though these 11 more titles are not on my top 10 (yet) as they are fairly new and recent on my repeat of viewing (most recently), but I thought I'd mention them here. I currently love re-watching these films too.

*Enchanted
*27 Dresses

*August Rush
*Death At A Funeral

*The Ultimate Gift
*Salaam Namaste

*Dil Hai Tumhaara (My Heart Is Yours)

*Kal Ho Naa Ho (Tomorrow May Not Come)
*Dil Chahta Hai (What The Hearts Desire)
*Veer-Zaara
*
Marigold

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Film Review: The Proposal

Spanish Telenovelas

Celebrity Look-Alikes

Film Review: Confessions of a Shopaholic

Foreign Films (Part 2)